Passive Temporary Effects & Healthy Living
PASSIVE TEMPORARY EFFECTS OF RED RIESHI
If not taken care of, the human body will slowly deteriorate and the brain will allow us to become accustom to this state of declining health. We may lose track of our healthy state (e.g. weight gain, decreased immune system, etc.) and not notice the decline in our natural well-being until a significant problem arises. It is thought that over time, an inactive body accumulates toxins, which contributes to the deterioration of overall wellness.
Consuming a Ganoderma Lucidum product on a regular basis is thought to eliminate some of these toxins. In the beginning, a consumer may experience a “rebooting/resetting” period, where his or her body will experience signs of cleansing. The excretion of accumulated poisons and an increase in various metabolic activities are normal signs of recovery and they indicate that the regulatory properties of Ganoderma Lucidum are taking effect.
Common symptoms of the “cleansing/recovery” period may include sore bones, skin irritation, change in bowl movements including diarrhea and constipation, dizziness and pimple-like blemishes appearing on various parts of the body.
The time span for these symptoms may vary from person to person, but they generally last only a few days – until the body adjusts to a higher state of wellness and become accustomed to the regular intake of red reishi. Daily consumption of large amounts of water is highly recommended. It is important to point out again that these physiological reactions are only temporary, unlike side effects from medications.
Although Red Reishi can aid in the treatment of life’s many ailments, a healthy body is key to maintaining a productive lifestyle. It does not make sense for a smoker who wants to kick the habit by using a nicotine patch, goes back to smoking as soon as that patch expires. Well the same goes for your body. It does not make any sense to take something that will help remove the conditions that cause you to be in a sick state only to continue the same practices that caused the very state that you were in.
Therefore to improve your overall health your lifestyle should incorporate a healthy diet, proper exercise, enough rest and meditation.
Proper dieting in itself mainly helps with the prevention of toxins in the body. Nutritionists recommend the following practices:
- Drink enough water. Try to drink 8 glasses of water per day. This will prevent dehydration at the cellular level and enhance your metabolic functions to rid your body of poisonous waste
- Eat a healthy mix of natural foods from each food group to maintain your nutritional balance. Include all types of vegetables in your diet, especially those with stalks and roots.
- Refrain from using refined sugar. Substitute with pure honey or fruit sugar instead.
- Avoid processed foods as much as possible (e.g. canned foods, instant noodles, soda beverages, etc.).
Exercise is also an important practice as the main benefit to the body is an increase in blood supply to the muscles and organs, and increase in the use of oxygen. A very important element, oxygen also helps fight diseases and cancers at the cellular level. Other benefits include but not limited to the following:
- Reduce the risk of premature death
- Reduce the risk of developing and/or dying from heart disease
- Reduce high blood pressure or the risk of developing high blood pressure
- Reduce high cholesterol or the risk of developing high cholesterol
- Reduce or maintain body weight or body fat
- Build and maintain healthy muscles, bones, and joints
- Reduce depression and anxiety
- Improve psychological well-being
- Lower resting systolic and diastolic blood pressure in people with high blood pressure
- Increased HDL Cholesterol (the good cholesterol)
- Decreased blood triglycerides
- Reduced body fat and improved weight control
- Improved glucose tolerance and reduced insulin resistance
Mediation is normally the practice that is over looked because most people do not believe that there are scientific benefits. Well you would be surprised to know that there are over a dozen physical benefits, and that’s just the physical aspect. Meditation itself comes in three parts; physiological, psychological and spiritual. The spiritual side however is the key to the other two as it focuses on putting the brain at peace. No matter what religion you are a part of, all teach the main principle of love and peace with your Creator, your surroundings and yourself. Now the brain itself controls everything else in the body. So if the brain is at peace……, the body will surely follow.
Rest and relaxation are perhaps the single most important keys to health and well-being. They are the antidote to stress which is known to contribute to the development of disease. When we relax, our body has an opportunity to unwind. Other important benefits are:
- It keeps your heart healthy.
- Sleep improves your memory
- It helps to reduce diabetes
- It helps to control body weight issues
- Reduces mood disorders
In conclusion while medical research and individual case studies have shown Ganoderma Lucidum to be effective in treating numerous conditions, it is important to emphasize that the greatest proven benefit of regular red reishi consumption is the enhancement of your body’s overall health.
It cannot be over emphasized; Ganoderma Lucidum coupled with a healthy lifestyle, works completely on the body and not on the disease. Through purification, improved blood flow, immune modulation, detoxification, rejuvenation and revitalization, red reishi can enhance the body’s ability to combat a myriad of diseases, particularly those with advanced age.